Friday, June 7, 2013

Five on Friday Linkup

I'm doing my first linkup!  How exciting is this?! Eeeek!

Here we go!

1. I LOVE summer!  My favorite thing is hanging out with this guy.  He may drive me crazy at times, but I'm so glad I get this time off from teaching to be with him!


 

2. I finally got over my fear of weight lifting at the gym.  Thank you hubs and a BIG thank you to skinnymeg and mamalaughlin!!!  I even got my sister in on the action last night!


I saw this on instagram a few days ago and it made me laugh. 
I haven't heard a "your mom" joke in forever.
 
3.  I'm the worst and being impatient.  Bill can and will testify to that.  Sorry!  So after waiting weeks for him to bring up our new table and chairs, and another three days for it to be put together, I decided that I was an evolved women and I would just do it myself.  So I did.  And it looks fabulous!
 
 Notice the little leg under the table.  He loves his new "hiding" place.  I can see you!
 
4. I'm very excited to see friends and family this weekend at the Sand bass Festival and at Painting with a Twist.  Fun times are ahead!
 
5.  And because I can, here is a shot of my little guy.  I can't believe he just turned two!  How is it that you can love someone so much?!  I don't know, but we do. 
 
    
Now go take part in this linkup.  I love the positivity and sharing with all these fabulous ladies!  Cheers to a Fantastic Friday y'all!
 
I'm out!
Mrs. T
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment