Monday, July 15, 2013

Move Over Monday!

Monday, Monday...it's raining over here in the heart of Oklahoma and I couldn't be happier.  I've missed the sound of a slow, steady shower.  This is so much better than the constant severe junk we were dealing with a few months ago. 

Since I've been in summer mode I've been slacking on my posts.  So let's all pretend it's Friday, I know you want to anyway, and join me for the Fit for Fall linkup!

button
 
 
A month ago I set out a few goals for myself to get fit for fall.  You can read that post here.  I will say that I've done AWESOME at continuing my workout plan.  I've kept up with all the weight training and even started training for a half marathon.  At this point I don't consider myself a runner.  I'm really trying to love it, but each run is so different.  Sometimes it's great and therapeutic.  Other times it's a struggle the entire time and I hate myself for being so slow and wanting to walk 99% of the time.  I'm proud of myself for sticking with it and for being stronger today than I was when I wrote my first Fit for Fall post.

I've really been stinking it up with MFP.  I've only tracked one meal.  I guess I'm just over it.  I have no clue.  I need to figure out a way to get motivated to track my food since I've been falling off the wagon.  I ate oreos this weekend, fast food, sweet tea, and more.  Yikes!  I think admitting it to y'all already helps.  Womp, womp. 

I also made a goal to see the 130s.  Yep.  That's not happened yet.  I have yet to see the 140s.  I hope to see 140s by August!

How are you guys doing on your fitness goals?  What are your hurdles?  What do you suggest I do to get back on track with my eating?

Happy Friday Monday!

I'm out!
Mrs. T

1 comment:

  1. For starters, you're a runner! Don't beat yourself up about your pace. You WILL get better. Remember progress not perfection. Just keep going. Also... running is a mind game. If you put your mind to it, you will do it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete