Monday, November 25, 2013

We're moved in!

In a past post I talked about how we had to move. Well, we did it!

Friday night my mom and my in-laws came to town to join in all the moving fun.  They arrived just in time for our first winter ice storm! If you've never moved in the sleet and snow, you are LUCKY! It's not very elegant or graceful slipping in the middle of the street while carrying an open box of your bras. I wish someone would have taken a picture of that! 

We're all moved in and on our way to visit family for Turkey Day! 

This year I'm most thankful for my beautiful family, our health, and our ability to spend time together in spite of the miles and junk that sometimes pulls us apart. 

I'm also thankful for our parents for helping is move and for hooking us up with a sweet new bedroom suite . 



What are you thankful for?


I'm out! 
Mrs. T

No comments:

Post a Comment