Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Rocks!

Said no.one.ever.

Miraculously I was able to get up on time, get little man dressed and ready, and made it to school with time to spare. I even had time to get a cup of coffee before walking over to my classroom. :) Oh happy day!

My school day was pretty uneventful.  I was tired, kiddos were tired, but we got it done.  I implemented an exit ticket today.  It's a mighty fine way to hold my students accountable for their daily work.  I'm also hoping it helps them manage their time more efficiently.  So far it works great, but it's just day one.  I'll get back to ya on that tomorrow.  Let me know if you'd like further explanation about the exit ticket.

When I got home from work today there was trash EVERYWHERE.  All over my front porch, my yard, both neighbors yards.  It was a mess.  The wind was defiantly working against our trash situation (I was gone on trash day last week so we're working on a two weeks worth.  Oh, and I decided to do MAJOR spring cleaning.  brilliant.).  So the nosey sweet little dogs from next door pillage through two bags and scatter the nastiness. gr-oss.  Let me just say again, in case you weren't aware, we have a 22 month old that is NOT potty trained.  You figure out what I had to pick up.  Mmmm hmmm...make. me. puke. So the 30 minutes I was planning to spend hanging out with Billy and watching Thomas the Train (my all time favorite thing to watch...NOT), were spent cleaning up dirty diaper scraps across a field. Awesome.

After that I dropped off little man at the father-in-law's house and made my way to the gym.  Monday nights they offer several classes.  If I'm out of work early enough I love TNT.  Paula B, the instructor, always kicks my boo-tay.  It's an amazing workout.  After that is Zumba, fun, but I feel like I'm growing out of it.  During Zumba there is a cycle class, which I took, then R.I.P.P.E.D immediately following.  As if cycle wasn't torturous enough on a Monday after a break, I went ahead and stayed for R.I.P.P.E.D too.   Paid off.  Check out my calorie counter.

Oh I added a picture of the schedule and my super sweet gym hair just because I know you all really care. ;)

There's a lot coming up for the T-bird family.  I have a 5K coming up, as well as the IRA Annual Convention, little man's baptism, Easter, Nascar, Painting with a Twist, Field Trip and school track meet.  It's going to be busy, busy!  Love it!

I'm out!
Mrs. T

No comments:

Post a Comment