Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Goals



I think it's important to set goals for yourself in all areas of your life.

Goal setting can keep you motivated.

Goal setting can give you a sense of purpose.

Goal setting can give you a road map for achieving your dreams.

Goal setting can help you find yourself again.  At least that's what it has done for me.

Back in the spring when I started this blog I was excited to start something new, not just the blog but going after weigh loss and fitness goals.  I was in a kind of low place and I needed to reevaluate my blessings and go after my dreams.  I needed to spend some of time focusing on myself so that I could be the wife and mother my family needed.  Taking charge of my body through diet and exercise has done just that.  Everyday isn't easy, but it's worth it.


Here are a few of my goals for 2014.  There's a few fitness, a few life, a few mommy related. :)

-Potty Train Billy
-THINK before I react
-Give more
-Choose a new home church
-Get fitted for REAL running shoes
-Run a Half Marathon (I've already signed up for three!)
-Run a Full Marathon (I've already signed up for the Route 66!)
-Revamp the diet (as in lifestyle eating)
-Take a vacation
-Get my phone screen fixed (it's looks like I stomped on it in stilettos)
-Do more things that bring joy to my life.

What are your goals or resolutions for the new year?

I'm out!
Mrs. T

No comments:

Post a Comment