Monday, April 8, 2013

This Girl Is On Fire!

Wowza!

Last week in a quick recap.  Ready go! As Sasha would say...


Bill and I, with our family, had Billy baptized on Easter Eve.  It was such a sweet service.  Love, love, love.

Speaking of Love...and on a much more frivolous note...I love my chevron dress.  I've worn it one other time but it fits way better now.  :)


Easter weekend was so much fun.  Last year Billy wasn't walking yet so he just crawled around my parents' living room floor and chewed on the plastic eggs.  This year was so different.  He dyed eggs, tore into his basket, and ran after eggs.  He loved it and we loved doing it with him.





As for the rest of the week, well, it came, and it went.  There's really not much nice to say about it.  It was one of the toughest weeks I've had at work since my first year.  That year was full of nonsense, I'll share that story later.  So I'll just say, I don't have anything nice to say, so I won't say anything at all.  I did learn a lesson though.  I can only control myself, not what others think, do or say.  And that it is ok if someone doesn't like me.  They're crazy not to, but it's ok.  The world will still spin 'round.

I ended the week on a high note.  Bill was home to hang with us and I got to spend time with some of my ladies.  We went to Painting with a Twist.  Good times.  Very good times.  We will go again soon!!!



It's no Picasso, but I think it's awesome!

Ok, workouts/eating was NOT great last week.  I've kept off the 25lbs I've lost since November, but I slacked WAY off.

This week is off to a good start.  My workout bud, Sasha, and I nearly died no really, I had trouble breathing the WHOLE time but we didn't quit.  We made it through and then vowed to not slack off again.  It's too hard to get back where we were.  Eh, ya know.  Two steps forward, one step back.  It's life!  I burned a little over 700 calories so there's that.

I guess that's about it for now.  Hopefully I can shrug off this funk and stress from work quickly.  I'm way more fun when I'm not all Negative Nancy.

Here's to a Terrific Tuesday!

I'm out!
Mrs. T


No comments:

Post a Comment