Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I made it!

Holy moly y'all.  I made it!

9 weeks of school has gone by and I feel like I've had my head buried for a little longer than that.  The beginning of a new school year is always a lot of work, but when you're starting fresh in a new school, and in a new position...sheesh!  I'm so glad to feel settled now.

It's Fall Break and I welcome it with open arms.  We've been so busy living life, that I forget that I NEED to slow down and just chill.  So I plan to do just that.

So, what has everyone been up to?  What all did I miss? 

Here's a run down of our last few months...
potty training is in full swing, I ran another 5K, OU lost to Texas :(, my best friend turned 30, and my house is really, really messy.

I wonder if anyone will read this.  I think I may have been away too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment