Wednesday, January 15, 2014

These are my confessions...

I'm about to be one Negative Nancy. So leave now if you're not down for a gripe fest.

In the last two weeks there have been so many things that have gone right in my life.  I've stuck with my fitness plan, our house has remained fairly clean, and work has been great. 

That being said, I should've seen this coming. You know when things are going too great, the bottom is about to fall out.

I'm not going to go into great detail because my frustrations stem from an enormous workload and I don't want to say anything I'll later regret. (I'm so glad I learned that lesson in my early years.) 

What I will say is this...I'm not a miracle worker. I can do awesome stuff, but taking a child THREE grade levels behind to on grade level mastery in 4 months is asking a lot. People that don't work in education shouldn't make laws about it.  Planning meetings, parent events, ordering materials and preparing for an audit make for a full plate.  When will I teach?! 

I know it will pass. I will accomplish what I can when I can, but I'm not a fan of the stress.

I'm off to start my to do list. In June I'll be poolside. For real.


1 comment:

  1. Um, did you just say "pool side??????" We are currently having another snow storm, in April. Soon I will have baby #3 so I better enjoy this Snow Day with my two girls before everything changes!

    ReplyDelete